May 20, 2022
Do you have an investment plan in place? You may have more than
one fund, such as for retirement or charitable giving. Maybe you
want to save or invest money for college or a vacation home.
In this episode of the Finance for Physicians Podcast, Daniel Wrenne talks about having an investment plan (also known as an investment policy statement) that is organized based on a specific purpose or goal.
• What is an investment plan? High-level but simple summary/outline of goal
• What’s the benefit of working with a financial planner vs. doing it yourself?
• What are the key parts of an investment plan?
◦ Purpose and Responsibility
◦ Investment Philosophy
◦ Summary of Review Process
◦ Summary of Accounts/Asset Allocation Target